Consultant and Trainer || IoT & Digital Marketing
Sachin Sadare is the Founder and Director of Digital Dojo (OPC) Private Limited, a firm focused on imparting digital skills and getting businesses ready with their digital marketing/ technology strategy.
Sachin is an entrepreneur with excellent consulting, training, public speaking and negotiation skills. He has more than 17+ years of experience in delivering transformational solutions to corporates, SMBs and academic institutes.
Academically, Sachin has two Masters Degrees (MBA in Strategy from Melbourne Business School, Australia in 2007 and Master of Arts in Political Science in 2016). He has done a Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics) from VJTI, Mumbai (1999). He has three post graduate diplomas – Marketing (2014), Media and Advertising (2015) and Rural and Agricultural Business (2016).
His work experience progresses from being an application developer to an engineering lead to senior management, and now as an entrepreneur and Professor of Marketing & Entrepreneurship. He has worked for some of the top global companies like – Nokia, Tata Consultancy Services, Cognizant Technologies, Genpact and L&T Infotech.
Since 2015, he is conducting workshops in Digital Marketing and IoT for corporates and academic institutes. His objective is to spread awareness on the upcoming onslaught of digital technologies and prepare organizations/ academic institutes to confidently tackle and overcome the technology disruption. In this endeavour, he is proudly associated with NIESBUD (Digital India Initiative) belonging to the the Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship (Government of India) , IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers) – Bombay Section, BCCI (Bombay Chambers of Commerce and Industry), VJTI (Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute) and CSI (Computer Society of India). Since 2016, he is focused on his firm – Digital Dojo (OPC) Private Limited apart from being an Adjunct Professor for Marketing/ Entrepreneurship at Sri Balaji Society of Management, Pune.
As of May 2017, he has conducted more than 80 workshops, 200+ days of training and more than 2500 professionals and students have been trained. He works with many private organizations to conduct training, conferences and events related to Digital Marketing, IoT and digital technologies. He is an keynote speaker/ advisor at various national and international technology conferences in India. He is a guest faculty at various engineering colleges in Maharashtra and Goa – conducting workshops/courses on digital marketing, IoT, digital technologies and smart cities.
Sachin is very passionate about using digital technologies for generating economic benefits by touching some of the core sectors of the Indian Economy like Agriculture. He is currently involved in researching and generating use cases of digital technologies to improve the state of Indian agriculture.
As a consultant, coach and trainer with Digital Dojo, Sachin is now advising companies, SMBs and academic institutes. Sachin is leveraging his experience, knowledge, network and acumen in guiding them to formulate their digital marketing/ IoT strategy and integrate it with their business/ marketing strategy. To connect with Sachin Sadare, please refer to the contact details given at the bottom of this page.
- Digital Dojo (2016 onwards) – Founder & Director – Training & Consulting Services (Digital Marketing/ IoT)
- IoT Workshops (2015 onwards) – Chief Coordinator & Lead Faculty [Now managed through Digital Dojo]
- L&T Infotech (2014 to 2016) – Business Development Manager (IoT & Digital Transformation)
- Endeavour Technologies/ Genpact (2014) – Senior Product Manager
- Chiron Synergies (2012 to 2014) – Founder & Director – Marketing, Presales & Business Development
- Tata Consultancy Services (2010 to 2012) – Presales Consultant (Enterprise Mobility)
- Nokia India Pvt Ltd (2008 to 2010) – Technical Account Manager (Middle East & Africa)
- CMIE (2007 to 2008) – Research Analyst (Global Macro Economics)
- Cognizant Technologies (2007) – Senior Consultant (Telecom)
- Nokia India Pvt Ltd (2004 to 2005) – Senior Field Engineer (CDMA Phones)
- Tata Consultancy Services (1999 to 2004) – Project Lead (Nortel Networks)
- Adjunct Faculty with Sri Balaji Society – Institutes of Management, Pune (2016 onwards) – Subjects taught are Marketing, Digital Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Conference Advisor/ Keynote Speaker/ Guest Faculty with various engineering colleges in Maharashtra & Goa – Digital Marketing, IoT, Digital Technologies & Smart Cities
- NET (National Eligibility Test) – Management – 2016 (Eligible as Professor with Indian Management Institutes)
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration), Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne, Australia – 2007 (which included an exchange semester in 2006 with Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University, Netherlands)
- MA (Master of Arts in Political Science), Delhi University – 2016
- BE (Electronics), VJTI, Mumbai – 1999
- PGDM – Rural and Agricultural Business – 2016
- PGDM – Media and Advertising – 2015
- PGDM – Marketing – 2014
- Website – Digital Dojo (OPC) Private Limited
- Facebook Page – Digital Dojo Facebook Page
- YouTube Channel – Digital Dojo YouTube Channel
- LinkedIn Page – Digital Dojo LinkedIn Company Page
- LinkedIn Profile – Sachin Sadare LinkedIn Profile
- Personal Website – Sachin Sadare Personal Blogging Site
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile – +91 9892591561